WELL DONE, SARDARJI...!!!

Written By Ravinder Kumar on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 7:30:00 AM


WELL DONE, SARDARJI...!!! 

Loading image/please wait.... by SmileWorld

A tall, hefty Sardar, new to town, stepped into a bar for a drink..........

Unfortunately, the regulars in the bar had a habit of 
picking on strangers. When the Sardarji finished his drink,
he found that the bike he had parked outside had been stolen.

He went back into the bar, banged his fist on the table and yelled,
"Which one of you BASTARDS stole my bike?!?!?"
No one answered.

"Allright, I'm going to have another drink and if my bike 
isn't back outside by the time I finish, I'm going to do what I did in Patiala.
And I DON'T like to have to do what I did in Patiala!" he said calmly.

Some of the regulars shifted restlessly......

The Sardarji, true to his word, had another drink, 
walked outside and found that his bike had been 
returned outside the bar. Sardarji started the bike to ride out......

The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, 
"Sir, before you go...... what happened in Patiala?"

The Sardar turned back and said, 
"I had to walk home."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...